FAQ about UNDERFLOOR heating
WHY USE UNDERFLOOR HEATING?
There are lots of reasons that make underfloor heating a good choice for your project.
• Lower running costs – savings of between 15-40% over a traditional radiator system can be found benefiting the environment and also your pocket! as the water used to heat the system is cooler than in traditional radiator systems
• Comfort – a correctly designed and installed system gives unrivalled comfort
• Aesthetics – as your heating system is tucked away in the floor you have completed freedom for design and furniture locations in your home
• Silent – underfloor heating is virtually silent – no more clunking radiator systems in the night!
• Control – The user has complete control over their UFH system via high quality room thermostats
• Health and Hygiene – Asthma suffers will benefit from reduced dust circulation and dust mites. Small children and the elderly will also be safer as there is no risk of burning from hot radiators and no sharp corners to cause injury.
Underfloor heating not only suits the building’s final occupants but also the team in the installation process:
• There is virtually no ‘second fix’, once the pipe is in the floor it is fully protected from site abuse – there is very little theft potential in UFH pipe
• No costly or disruptive issues in re-siting radiators
• No second line painting or need for exposed pipework
• The pipework, once installed, can be linked to a temporary heat source to assist in drying out the building. (However the system should not be used to dry out the screed floor)
- Underfloor Heating Valve Actuator
- WRAS Approved
- Price Excludes VAT
- Free Delivery Over £100.00