DRAIN TEST PLUG
Drain test plug is used to to plug up the drain pipe while the drain is being tested for pressure resistance. Suitable for DIY and professional use. This is a quality product.
Instructions of use :
- Select the correct size of plug, to suit the internal diameter of the pipe.
- Remove any grease or foreign material from installation point.
- Ensure no dirt is trapped between seal of plug and plates.
- Ensure plug is inserted square to pipe wall.
- Ensure wing nut and sealing cap are tight.
- Enjoy the finish job.
- Suitable For Air Or Water Testing Of Drains And Sewers
- Price Excludes VAT
- Free Delivery Over £100.00