ROTHENBERGER PLASTIC U-GAUGE MANOMETER.
A manometer is an instrument that uses a column of liquid to measure pressure.
Using a “U”-Tube enables the pressure of both liquids and gases to be measured with the same instrument.
Key Features include : New design incorporates magnetic strips for securing to boiler cabinets while is use.Adjustable velcro strip allows ROTHENBERGER PLASTIC U-GAUGE MANOMETER to be hung vertically during use.
Made in the UK.
Rothenberger UK .
- Size 12IN – 300mm.
- Measures Up To 30Mbar.
- Easy To View Standard U Gauge With Millibar Scale.
- Durable Plastic Case And See Through Cover.
- No Need To Remove The Cover To Zero.
- Supplied With Sealing Cap And Hanging Cap.
- Price Excludes VAT.
- Free Delivery Over £100.00.